Today, I’m going to share with you a delicious and famous recipe full of healthy ingredients and everyone like to eat this recipe. This is a South Asian Recipe Known as a “White chicken korma recipe“. You can cook this recipe within a short time 30 minutes approximately.
White chicken korma recipe & Nutritional information
White Chicken Korma Recipe is a famous South Asian Countries recipe like Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. People like to eat this dish with roti, naan, chapati and boiled white rice. Here, we will tell you how to cook this recipe in a short time.
- Half Kg boneless chicken
- 1 one cup of yogurt
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon Ginger and garlic paste
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 3 chopped green chilies
- Salt ( According to your taste)
- Red Pepper ( Add according to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Black pepper ( Add according to your taste)
- Take a wok add cooking oil over high-medium heat.
- Now add chopped onions and green chilies.
- Add salt, Red Pepper, and 1 teaspoon Ginger and garlic paste.
- Cook all of these ingredients until they become paste.
- Add 1 cup of water in this paste.
- Now add boneless chicken in this paste and cook for 15 to 20 minutes until chicken cook well.
- Now add 1 full cup of yogurt and cook them until the chicken cooks well and paste become thick.
- Now 1 teaspoon lemon juice in this recipe and mix well for 2 minutes.
- At the end, add chopped coriander leave for fragrance.
- Now your white chicken korma is ready to serve.
White chicken korma recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe. You can also check our other chicken recipes like “Chicken Korma Recipe”.
|Total Calories||490||Sodium||2 mg|
|Total Fats||28 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||10 g||Total Carbs||12 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||7 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||43 g|