Mostly people like to eat healthy food like related to vegetable recipes. Here, today we will tell you about a delicious and healthy recipe known as vegetable rolls. You can make this recipe within a short time 20 to 30 approximately.
Vegetable rolls recipe & Nutritional information
Vegetable rolls recipe is a famous recipe of China full of healthy ingredients also called Chinese Vegetable Rolls.
In South Asian countries people like to eat this recipe with tomato ketchup and Mayonnaise mixture.
- 3 chopped carrots
- 1 chopped Red Onion
- 1 chopped green leaf cabbage
- 0.25-gram pea beans
- 3 to 4tb spoon olive oil
- Egg rolls sheet or Rolls sheet
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Red Pepper (According to your taste)
- Black Pepper (According to your taste)
- Cooking Oil
Directions for vegetables
- Put 4tb spoon olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add all chopped vegetable in the pan.
- Add red, black pepper and salt according to your taste.
- cook all these ingredients for4 to 5 minutes only.
Directions for vegetable rolls
- Take 4 to 5 Rolls sheet.
- Add 2 to 3 spoon cooked vegetables in each roll sheet.
- Now roll the vegetable mixture in roll sheets.
- Add oil in a wok over Medium-High heat.
- Add vegetable rolls one by one in Medium heated oil.
- Fry them Until their color become golden brown.
This is a Chinese famous cuisine. In, South Asian countries people like to this recipe with ketchup and use a soft drink with this recipe to digest this recipe. You can get our more recipes related to this recipe like Crispy Chicken Roll In this recipe we use fried minced chicken and other ingredients to make crispy chicken roll.
Vegetable rolls recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutrition information of vegetable rolls.
|Total Calories||580||Sodium||1,960 mg|
|Total Fats||14 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||4 g||Total Carbs||64 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||17 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||14 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||48 g|