Everyone like to eat rice and if we cook them with different vegetables then it will become a delicious recipe. Here, we will tell you about a rice recipe known as a “vegetable rice recipe“. You can cook this recipe within a short time 30 to 35 minutes approximately.
Vegetable rice recipe & Nutritional information
Vegetable rice recipe is also known as a vegetable pulao. This recipe is famous in South Asian countries and people like to eat this recipe with yogurt or raita. Here, we will tell you how to cook this recipe within a given time and according to the ingredients.
- 1.5 cups rice soaked for 30 minutes
- 1tb spoon cooking oil
- 1 black cardamom
- 2 chopped medium onions
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic and ginger
- 2 to 3 chopped green chilis
- 2 cups chopped vegetables ( Potatoes, carrots, peas)
- 2 cups water
- Salt ( According to your taste)
- Red pepper (According to your taste)
- 2 bay leafs
- Take a medium sized wok add cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 black cardamom and bay leafs.
- Now add crushed ginger and garlic paste with red onions and cook them for 5 minutes.
- Now add green chilis with chopped vegetables.
- Add salt and red pepper according to your taste and cook all these ingredients well by adding 1 cup of water.
- Now add rice with one cup of water and cook them well over medium high heat until water is dry.
You can serve this recipe with different recipes like “chicken korma“. You can check our Chicken Korma Recipe.
Vegetable rice recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe. This recipe is full of vegetables that include different nutrients.
|Total Calories||121||Sodium||505 mg|
|Total Fats||10 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||3 g||Total Carbs||3 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||6 g|