Everyone like to eat ice cream in different flavors according to their taste. Here, we will tell you about a famous recipe and flavor of ice cream known as a Vanilla ice cream recipe. Here, we will tell you about this recipe how to make this recipe by using only 3 ingredients at home Vanilla ice cream recipe with 3 ingredients. You can make this recipe just within a short time 10 to 20 minutes.
Vanilla ice cream recipe & Nutritional information
Vanilla ice cream recipe is a famous ice cream flavor all over the world by using this recipe people make the different type of recipes like vanilla ice cream cake recipe and other many recipes. This recipe is full of healthy ingredients and easy to prepare.In, this recipe you don’t need eggs. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe by using just 3 ingredients.
- 1 liter condensed milk
- Chilled cream according to the quantity of milk.
- 2 to 3tb spoon vanilla flavor
- Take a bowl but the first thing that you have to note that put this bowl for half in the freezer before making this recipe.
- Put chilled cream in the bowl and beat this cream with the whisker until the cream becomes thick.
- When cream becomes thick add condensed milk, and mix this ingredient with both ingredients well.
- Now add vanilla flavor according to the given quantity and mix these ingredients well.
- Now add this mixture in a container and cover this container with plastic wrap.
- Now put this container into the freezer for 6 to 8 hours.
You can serve this recipe by adding some chopped dry fruit and other fresh fruits or chocolate according to your flavor that you want in ice cream.
Vanilla ice cream recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to ingredients that are used in this recipe.
Servings: 1 person serving Quantity 1/2 cup 100 g
|Total Calories||137||Sodium||56 mg|
|Total Fats||4 g||Potassium||158 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||22 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||1 g||Sugar||17 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||4 g|