Many peoples like to eat vegetable dishes which is beneficial for their health. We will tell you about a south Asian recipe which is very healthy for us and full of iron that you can easily cook by yourself within a short time (30 to 40 minutes approx). We will tell you about this delicious and full of iron nutrition, amazing recipe how to cook and guide about nutritional information of this recipe. It is a light nutrition recipe with less fat and full of iron which is necessary for a human body and good for health.
Here you go with a quick recipe to cook this delicious dish in a short time.
The amazing Pakistani aloo palak recipe & Nutritional information
Aloo Palak is a vegetarian dish originating from the Punjab region of the Pakistan Subcontinent, consisting of spinach, tomato gravy sauce, potatoes and seasoned with garlic, garam masala, and other spices. This dish is mostly cooked in the winter season in Pakistan and served with different combinations.
- 1 kg potatoes (cut them into medium size pieces)
- 1 kg palak chopped
- 8 to 10 chopped green peppers
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 1 chopped garlic
- 3 chopped onions
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Red pepper (according to your taste)
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- 6 to 8 tab spoon oil or ghee
- Wash, and chop the spinach.
- Cut potatoes into medium size pieces.
- Put 6 to 8 tab spoon in a wok.
- Add chopped tomatoes, onions, green pepper and garlic and fry them.
- Fry these ingredients for 10 t0 15 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach and cook for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes add potatoes and mix them with spinach.
- Now add 2 glass of water in that mixture and cook this for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes now add chopped coriander leaves for taste.
For more taste, you can also add Makhan (White butter) in this to make your taste according to your need. This dish can serve with roti, naan, and chapati along with white boiled rice and raita according to Punjabi culture.
Nutritional Information of Pakistani Aloo palak Recipe
Aloo Palak is a light nutrition dish with less fat and full of iron which is necessary for a human body and good for health. This dish if full of different vitamins in different quantity or percentage.
Below we explain total calories in this dessert which is totally beneficial for our health.
|Total Calories||320||Sodium||750 mg|
|Total Fat||12 g||Potasium||0 mg|
|Saturated||4 g||Total Carbs||46 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||1 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||6 g|