Everyone like to eat meat or different kind of meat dishes of different types of meat like goat meat, lamb meat, cow meat etc. People mostly like to eat barb e-cue and different kind of dishes like mutton korma, lamb chops etc. Here, we will tell you about such a delicious dish which is related to mutton and mostly people like to eat this dish, which is full of healthy ingredients and juicy meat full of gravy and different other serving ingredients. here we will tell you about how to cook this recipe at home same like restaurant taste within a minimum time (60 minutes approx). This dish mostly famous in South Asian and Arabian countries like Pakistan, Indian, KSA, Iran and Afghanistan people like to eat different varieties of mutton karahi like white mutton karahi which is totally made with white butter or Cream.
Here we will tell you about the recipe of mutton karahi and how to cook this dish within a short time.
The Amazing Mutton karahi Karahi & Nutritional Facts
Mutton karahi is also known as a Karahi gosht which is a dish of meat and other ingredients. This dish is made by using different ingredients like Goat or Cow meat, tomatoes, onions, garlic and ginger paste, lemon juice.
People in Arabian and Asian countries mostly like to eat this dish with bread, roti or naan and many other people use this dish with rice using this dish as gravy.
This dish has different varieties and way of cooking like white mutton karahi which is totally cooked in white butter and boneless karahi in which totally boneless meat is used.
- 1kg Mutton with bone/boneless
- half kg ghee
- 6 to 8 chopped tomatoes
- 1tb spoon Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- 6 chopped green chilies
- 5 chopped onions
- 3 to 4tb spoon red pepper (according to your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2tb spoon ginger paste
- 3tb spoon lemon juice
- chopped Coriander Leaves(Dhania)
- Put half kg ghee or 1/2 liter oil in a wok with cumin seeds
- Now Put Meat in heated oil and fry meat until color become reddish brown
- Put out all the meat from the wok
- Put all the chopped tomatoes with red pepper and salt cook until become paste
- Now put chopped onions with tomato paste and cook for 10 minutes
- Now Put garlic and ginger paste in tomatoes and onions paste and mix them all
- Now put all the meat in the paste and cook with these ingredients for 20 to 25 minutes
- After cooking all ingredients now add yogurt for gravy
- Cook these ingredients for 30 minutes
- Now add 2tb spoon Lemon juice and mix
- At the end now add chopped coriander leaves for taste
We can serve this dish with naan, roti, kulcha and chapati including salad and raita plus soft drinks. This dish can have different types of varieties means this dish can make in different ways like boneless mutton karahi, white mutton karahi, karahi gosht etc.
Nutritional Information of Mutton Karahi Recipe
This recipe is full of healthy proteins and different vitamins and other ingredients like calcium and iron etc.
Explanation of Nutritions of mutton karahi is below.
|Total Fat||11 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||4 g||Total Carbs||10 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||5 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||31 g|