Today, we are going to share a delicious and full of protein and crispy recipe which is called “Tempura Fish Recipe”. Tempura recipe is a famous Japanese recipe, people of Japan like to eat tempura recipe with sauce or green chili paste for more taste. You can make this recipe within 20 to 30 minutes approximately.
Tempura fish recipe & Nutritional information
Tempura fish recipe is very easy to cook using some ingredient.This recipe is famous all over the world due to crispy taste. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe using given ingredients.
- 1 cup of white flour
- 4 to 5 small boneless pieces of frozen fish
- 3 Tbs baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups cooking oil
Directions for flour paste
- Take a bowl add 1 cup of white flour and 3 Tbs baking powder.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Add water and make a normal thick paste.
Directions for Tempura fish
- Take medium size bowl and add cooking oil over Medium-high heat.
- Now after heating oil dip every piece of frozen fish
- Now add each piece of fish in oil one by one
- Fry them until their color become golden brown
- Your crispy tempura fish is ready to serve
You can serve this recipe with fried potato chips or french fries using tomato ketchup or green chili paste. Here you can check our “French Fries Recipe“.
Tempura fish recipe nutritional information
Tempura fish recipe is full of protein and crispy taste. Here, we will tell you nutritional information of this recipe.
Servings: 1 1 container (6 pieces)
|Total Calories||882||Sodium||2,244 mg|
|Total Fats||43 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||5 g||Total Carbs||80 g|
|Polyunsaturated||11 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||27 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||43 g|