Everyone like to eat different chicken recipes according to their taste and ingredients for making the chicken recipe more tasty and healthy. Here, we will tell you about famous chicken recipe known as a steam roast chicken recipe. You can make this recipe at within a short time 40 to 50 minutes approximately.
Steam roast chicken recipe & Nutritional information
A steam roast chicken recipe is a famous continental recipe full of healthy and tasty ingredients. People like to eat this recipe with Bread, Naan, and Chapati in South Asian countries. In European countries, people simply eat this recipe by using tomato ketchup and french fries with other sauce. Here, we will tell you how to cook this recipe.
- 1 full chicken (don’t make pieces of this chicken)
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Red pepper (According to your taste)
- Black Pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- 3 to 4 tbsp lemon juice
- Cooking oil 5 to 6 cups
Directions for chicken
- Take a knife and make cuts on chicken on chest area and leg pieces area.
- Now put salt on whole chicken with red pepper.
- Now Put black pepper and lemon juice spread the lemon juice on overall chicken and garnish all the chicken well these ingredients from every side.
- Now put this chicken in a bowl for 5 to 10 minutes.
Directions for roast and steam
- Take a pot add cooking and heat up over high heat.
- Now add chicken in heated oil and roast the chicken until its color become golden brown.
- This will take 15 minutes to roast the chicken well.
- After completely roasting the chicken put this chicken in the steam pot.
- The steam procedure will take 15 to 20 minutes and give steam to the roasted chicken until it becomes normal soft.
You can serve this recipe with bread according to the Asian taste and also serve this recipe with french fries according to the European taste or culture. Here, You can check our other recipe related to chicken recipes like “Roast Chicken Breast Recipe“.
Steam roast chicken recipe Nutritional information
1 Servings: 1 meal
|Total Calories||230||Sodium||500 mg|
|Total Fats||4 g||Potassium||560 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||35 g|
|Polyunsaturated||1 g||Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Monounsaturated||2 g||Sugar||5 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||14 g|