People like to do hoteling and eat fast food, which is very easy to cook and fastly served. There are many fast food dishes that people like to eat which include a chicken burger, roll paratha etc. Today, we will tell you about such a delicious recipe which is healthy for human body, because this recipe includes many healthy ingredients which are beneficial for a human body to full their nutrition needs, named chicken shawarma recipe. You can easily cook this delicious dish at your home within a minimum time(25 to 35 minutes approx). It is a nutritional recipe with low-fat calories and full of taste.Here you go with a quick recipe to cook this delicious dish within a minimum time.
Spicy chicken shawarma recipe & Nutritional information
This fast food recipes/dish is famous in Arabian and western countries.It is often served with the combination of mayonnaise, ketchup and according to the Asian tradition served with raita chatni including tomato ketchup.You can also serve this dish with soft drinks like sprite, Coca-Cola.
- 1/2kg chopped boneless fried chicken
- chopped cabbage
- Green chili paste (according to your choice)
- Red pepper (according to your choice)
- Chopped red onions
- Chopped cucumber
- Carrot pickle
- 3tb spoon oil
- Bread or homemade roti(Bread, naan)
- First, we have to chop boil chicken.
- Put this chicken in a wok with 3tb spoon oil.
- Cook this chopped chicken with red pepper and salt for 10 minutes.
- Take bread (roti, naan).
- Put chicken on this bread according to your need.
- Now put chopped cucumber and cabbage.
- After putting cucumber and cabbage add mayonnaise and green chili paste.
- Add chopped red onion on these ingredients.
- After this add carrot pickle (Optional).
- Final step rolls this bread around these ingredients.
For more taste you can serve this dish without rolling or put these ingredients in the bread you can serve this dish as an open shawarma dish where you put all the cooked ingredients on a plate and serve with bread(Roti, Naan) according to the person choice. This open shawarma dish is mostly used in South-Asian country, Pakistan as a fast food dish.
This dish is served with a soft drink and podena chatni including ketchup and mayonnaise for more taste.
Here you can get another recipe related to chicken shawarma known as Chicken Roll Paratha.
Chicken shawarma recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about nutritional information of this recipe. This healthy dish also includes Vitamin A and C, Iron and calcium.
|Total Calories||440||Sodium||650 mg|
|Total Fats||10 g||Potasium||0 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||40 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fibers||4 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||40 g|