Today, we will tell you about a delicious and spicy recipe known as a beef burger recipe. This recipe is famous in European, Asian, Countries and United States.You can make this recipe within 30 to 40 minutes approximately. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe by using different and easy ingredients.
Spicy beef burger recipe & Nutritional information
Beef burger is a famous dish in fast food menu. In Asian countries, Pakistan and India people like to eat this dish with fries and tomato ketchup.
Here, we will guide you about the nutrition information of this recipe.
- 1 Jalapenos pickle chopped
- 1 green chopped cabbage
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1tb spoon mustard
- 2tb spoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon worcester shire sauce
- Tomato ketchup 2tb spoon
- 1tb spoon butter
- Beef mince 500gm
- Bun burgers
Directions for fusion sauce
- Add some green chopped cabbage, mustard, chili sauce, ketchup and mayonnaise according to the given quantity.
- Mix all these ingredients well.
Directions for sliced onions
- 1tb spoon Butter in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 sliced onion and 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar and cook them for 8 minutes.
Directions for mince beef patties
- Now put Beef mince in a bowl add 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- Add 1 egg yolk and 2Tb spoon chopped Coriander.
- Add 1 Teaspoon salt and Black Pepper.
- Add 3 to 4 cloves of garlic and 1 teaspoon ketchup and mix all these ingredients well.
- Now Make 3 to 4 Beef mince patties and refrigerate for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Now add some cooking oil to fry mince patties over the low flame, fry each side for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Put 1 slice on each fry beef mince patties.
Directions for beef burger
- Take 1 burger bun and add mayonnaise & iceberg lettuce.
- Put 1 or 2 tomato slices and beef mince patty.
- Putt fusion sauce of beef mince patty.
- Now add onions slice and jalapenos.
- Put another side of bun burger your beef burger is ready.
Beef burger recipe Nutrition Information
Here, we will tell you about the nutrition information of beef burger.
|Total Calories||215||Sodium||0 mg|
|Total Fats||14 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||23 g|