Everyone like to eat different potato recipes with different tastes and use this vegetable in different recipes. Here, we will tell you about a South Asian recipe full of healthy and natural ingredients know as a potato patties recipe. You can make this recipe at your home within a short time 15 to 20 minutes.
Potato patties recipe & Nutritional information
Potato patties recipe is a South Asian recipe people like to eat this recipe with bread, roti or naan. People like to cook this recipe on different occasions like in Muslim countries people like to make this recipe in Ramadan month. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe at home.
- 4 to 5 medium-size boil potatoes
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Red pepper (According to your taste)
- 3 chopped green chilis
- 3 eggs white part paste
- 4 cups of cooking oil
- Take a bowl and minced all boiled potatoes.
- Add salt and red pepper and mix them well.
- Now add chopped green chilis in above mixture and mix them well.
- Now take a small bowl and add eggs white and make a mixture of eggs white.
- Now make circle patties of potatoes mixture.
- Now take a pot and cooking oil and heat it up over medium-high heat.
- Put Potato patties in eggs paste just dip full and put them one by one in heated oil and fry them until their color become golden brown.
You can serve this recipe with bread or anything you like chili paste and tomato ketchup. Here, you can check our other recipe like “Potato fritters recipe“.
Potato patties recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the given ingredients.
2 Servings: 1 container (20 patty(60g) ea.)
|Total Calories||4,800||Sodium||11,200 mg|
|Total Fats||280 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||40 g||Total Carbs||600 g|
|Polyunsaturated||80 g||Dietary Fiber||40 g|
|Monounsaturated||160 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||40 g|