Panna cotta recipe & Nutritional information
Pannacotta is an Italian dessert, popular around the world because of it’s taste, quick to make a recipe, but also gluten-free and adaptable to dairy-free and vegan diets.It is originated in Italy and its name literally means “cooked Cream,” with strawberries served with it at the top as well as aside.Panna Cotta is of different flavors including vanilla panna cotta, strawberry panna cotta flavors.
1 envelope unflavored gelatin (about 1 tablespoon)
2 tablespoons cold water
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup half and half
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Ingredients for strawberry sauce
1 pound strawberries
2 tablespoon water
1/3 cup (75g) sugar
- Take a bowl, and put some water in it, now sprinkle gelatin 1 tablespoon in water, let the bowl heat up until 1minute to soften the gelatin.
- Heat the gelatin concoction until it is dissolved and then remove the bowl.
- Take a Large saucepan and put the cream in it, half and half, and sugar boil the concoction at relatively high heat, stirring.
- Remove Bowl from heat and stir in gelatin concoction and vanilla.
- Divide cream concoction among eight 1/2-cup ramekins and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Chill ramekins, in freezer covered for 6 hours or more than it.
- sink ramekins, one at a time into the pan of hot water for few seconds, and put upside down ramekins into center of a plate.
Directions for Strawberry Sauce
- Put the strawberries in a bowl and wash them properly.
- Remove the leaves from strawberries.
- Prepare a concoction of strawberries, sugar, and water in a bowl.
- Heat the concoction slightly and remove the bowl from heat before it boiled.
- Put the concoction in a blender and let it make a sauce for you.
- Pass the sauce from strain.
- Remove the seeds from the sauce.
- Let it cool to room temperature and refrigerate it.
- Ready to serve with Pan
Panna cotta recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe.
|Total Calories||408||Sodium||100 mg|
|Total Fat||4 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||47 g|
|Polyunsaturated||1 g||Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Monounsaturated||1 g||Sugar||2 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||45 g|