Everyone like to eat meat dishes like barbECue and other fry dishes related to meat. Now, here we will tell you about a healthy and mouth water dish, which is very useful for human health and you can easily cook this amazing dish easily within an appropriate duration ( 40 to 60 minutes approx) and nutritional information of this recipe.
Here you go with a quick recipe to cook this delicious dish in a short time named Aloo Keema Recipe.
Pakistani-Indian Delicious aloo keema recipe & Nutritional information
Aloo keema is also known as a mutton aloo keema fry associated mainly with south Asian countries like Pakistan and India. It is made by boiled mutton keema in a wok with a specific amount of chopped green chili, onions, tomatoes and potatoes chopped into medium size pieces fry in a specific amount of oil or ghee. It is often served with naan, roti and also with fried rice and raita which is made from the combination of green chili and mint paste in yogurt, we can also serve salad with this dish for more taste.
- Half kg boiled mutton keema
- Half kg potatoes chopped into medium pieces
- 4 to 5 chopped green chili
- 5 chopped tomatoes
- Salt (add according to your taste)
- Red pepper (add according to your taste)
- 3 chopped onions
- 1tb spoon of garlic paste
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 2 to 3tb spoon lemon juice
- 8 to 10tb spoon oil
- Put mutton keema in a pot with a glass of water and boil until all the water is dry.
- Cut potatoes into medium pieces cook these piece in the paste of green chili, onion, garlic paste etc.
- Put chopped tomatoes, green chili, onions, and 1tb spoon garlic paste.
- Put 5tb spoon oil in the mixture and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes in the mixture after 15 minutes and cook potatoes in this paste for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes add boiled mutton keep in the pot with paste and potatoes and cook for 25 minutes.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves for more taste.
- Add 3 to 4tb spoon lemon juice for extra taste.
Here, you can get our delicious Mutton Keema Recipe.
Pakistani-Indian aloo keema recipe Nutritional information
Chicken keema is a light nutrition dish with less fat and full of different healthy calories which are necessary for a human body and good for health. Here below we will show you all the calories and fats quantity in the list.
|Total Calories||242||Sodium||663 mg|
|Total Fats||5 g||Potasium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||22 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||5 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||28 g|