Pancake is a thin and round shape flat cake, prepared from a starch-based mixture which includes egg, milk, flour, baking powder and butter, cooked on a hot and plane surface pans and frying in butter or oil. There are a variety of pancakes now available in the world like whipped cream pancakes, maple syrup pancakes, pancakes with banana and berries and much more.
If you take pancakes in your breakfast. it will make you energetic the whole day. Basic pancakes contain calories and carbohydrates and if you make pancakes with oil and egg, it gives you a small amount of fat and protein as well. The pancake’s nutritional value changes when you add different things to it. if you add butter then it will increase the saturated fat in your body. However, the addition of supplemental ingredients like fruits, chocolate and syrup also enhance the nutritional value of pancakes. Today I am going to make Nutella stuffed pancakes in which you will see how I will make soft and fluffy pancakes which are stuffed with warm Nutella and I’ll put strawberries as its dressing and make it more delicious and healthy as well.
Nutella Stuffed Pancakes Recipe
Here is the delicious recipe of Nutella Stuffed Pancakes. A simple and easy recipe Enjoy!
Ingredients for the Recipe
- Nutella 1 cup
- 1 Egg
- Milk 1 cup
- ¼ tsp or pinch of Salt
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- plain Flour 1 ½ cup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Provide: 7 to 8 serving
Directions for the Recipe:
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Put 1 tbsp Nutella on that tray in a circle shape with a spoon and it should be 2 inches wide so it looks like a small disc. Repeat to Make 7 or 8 disks. Now place the tray in the freezer until they turn a bit hard, keep them. in the freezer, until you are ready to use them.
- Preheat a large pan to slow flame
- Take a medium bowl and add all the remaining ingredients flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and mix them well. Now add egg, milk and vanilla extract
- Mix the pancakes mixture until it’s blend smoothly but not lumpy.
- Spray in preheated pan with oil or butter.
- Pour 4th part of the cup ( ¼ ) of the pancake batter on the preheated pan and 1 frozen Nutella disc place on it. Then pour a little more amount of pancake batter on this Nutella disc, which will cover it completely.
- When the one surface side will get cooked until it gets light brown colour. Then turn top side to down with the help of a spatula and cook the pancakes, almost after 1 to 2 minutes of cooking place it to the serving plate.
- Repeat that process with remaining batter. You should be able to make 7 or 8 pancakes with that batter
- Serve warm with powdered sugar, strawberries, or even more Nutella.
Tips: You can serve it with any fruit or nuts as well
|Total Calories||371||Sodium||291 mg|
|Total Fats||12 g||Potassium||54 mg|
|Saturated||4 g||Total Carbs||60g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||6 g|
Check our other Recipes Molten Lava Cake