People like to eat different mutton recipes. Because these recipes are full of proteins. Here, we will tell you about a delicious and healthy recipe known as a mutton korma recipe. This recipe is made from different healthy ingredients and easily cook within a short time 50 to 60 minutes approximately.
Mutton korma recipe & Nutritional information
This recipe is famous in South Asian countries like Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh.People like to serve this healthy dish with rice or roti and bread with the combination of raita and Asian salad.
Here, we will tell you how to cook this healthy recipe with nutritional information.
- 1kg mutton
- 3 chopped Medium size red onions
- 4 chopped medium size tomatoes
- 1 cup yogurt
- 4 chopped green chilis
- 2 teaspoons of garlic and ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Red pepper (Add according to your taste)
- Salt (Add according to your taste)
- Black pepper (Add just for taste)
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 1 cup cooking oil
- Take a wok and add a half cup of cooking over Medium high heat.
- Now Add chopped red onions and cook them until they change their color.
- Now Add chopped tomatoes and cook them with red onions until they become paste mixture.
- Add garlic and ginger paste with chopped green chilis and cook them well with paste for 5 minutes.
- Now add one kg beef/Mutton in this mixture with a half cup of cooking oil and cook them well until the mutton cook well for 20 to 30 minutes with a half cup of water.
- Now add one cup of yogurt for gravy in cooked mutton and cook them well until yogurt mix well with mutton.
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and coriander leaves for extra taste and mix them well.
- Cook these ingredients and make gravy according to your taste.
You can serve this recipe with different styles.In Pakistan and India, people like to eat this delicious dish with Roti, bread, and Boiled white rice with the combination of raita and “Asian Salad“. You can check our other Mutton Recipes Like “Mutton Karahi Recipe“.
Mutton korma recipe nutritional information
Here, we will tell you full nutritional information of this recipe.
|Total Calories||547||Sodium||3,001 mg|
|Total Fats||27 g||Potassium||307 mg|
|Saturated||5 g||Total Carbs||55 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||13 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||44 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||11 g|