People like to eat different meat dishes that are easy to cook within a short time. Here, we will tell you about a delicious and healthy recipe related to meat recipes, known as Mutton keema recipe. This recipe is very famous in south Asian countries like Pakistan and India etc.
Mostly, this recipe is served with naan, roti, and chapati with the combination of chatni and raita.
Mutton Keema recipe can easily cook within 30 to 40 minutes approximately with health ingredients.
Mutton Keema Recipe & Nutrition facts
Mutton keema Recipe is also known as a mutton Keema fry. This dish is famous in south Asian countries and Arabian countries like KSA, Iran, Kuwait and Turkey. This dish is made from different healthy ingredients Meat Keema, Onions, Tomatoes, salt and Pepper etc.
This dish is the famous cuisine of Asian countries mostly in India and Pakistan.
Here, we will tell you about this recipe how to cook this dish.
- 1kg boiled meat keema
- 5 chopped tomatoes
- 2 chopped red onions
- 4 to 5 chopped green chilies
- salt (According to your taste)
- Red Pepper (According to your taste)
- 3tb spoon lemon juice
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 1tb spoon garlic and ginger paste
- 10 to 11tb spoon oil (According to quantity of Meat Keema)
- Add oil 3 to 4tb spoon in a wok
- Putt chopped tomatoes and onions in the wok
- Add garlic and ginger paste
- Add salt and red pepper according to your choice
- cook these ingredients until they turn into a paste
- now add Mutton keema in in this paste
- Add 5tb spoon oil according to the mutton keema quantity
- Cook this mutton keema on medium-high heat until turn into reddish brown color.
- Now chopped green chilies and mix with mutton keema for 3 to 5 minutes
- In the end, add chopped coriander leaves.
You can serve this dish with roti, naan, chapati and kulcha with the combination of raita and salad. The salad is a combination of chopped carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, and cucumber etc.
Raita is made up from the paste of mint and green chili mix with yogurt.
Mutton Keema Recipe and nutrition Information
Mutton keema is a combination of different health ingredients full health calories and vitamins.This dish is a famous Asian dish in Asian countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and China. Mostly like to eat this dish when the mutton keema is fry on tawa with spicy ingredients like red chili, ginger and garlic paste.
Here below we will tell you about this dish nutrition information.
|Total Calories||160||Sodium||329 mg|
|Total Fats||9 g||Potassium||394 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||12 g|