Mutton is considered among the finest of meats in the world, now mix it with rice, add spices and there you go – with a mouth-watering plate of mutton Bryani. Today, we thought of discussing in detail not only the recipe but also its nutritional facts. White boiled rice, boneless mutton and the harmonious sprinkle of spices is all it takes to make it. You can cook this recipe within 50 to 60 minutes approximately.
Mutton biryani recipe & Nutritional information
Mutton biryani is one of the most popular dishes in South Asian countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh etc. It is cooked on several occasions in Pakistan, especially on Eid ul Azha festival. People also cook this recipe in normal routines. It is made from various healthy ingredients that include boiled white rice, boneless beef, yogurt, red onions, and tomatoes. In Pakistan, people like to eat this recipe with raita and salad and, in India, People like to eat this dish only with raita. Here, we will tell you how to cook this recipe using following ingredients.
- 1.5 kg boneless goat meat
- 1 kg boiled white rice
- 2 chopped red onions
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 2 bay leafs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon red pepper
- black pepper according to your taste
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic and ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons of beef biryani masala
- 4 chopped green chilis
- 1 and a half cup of cooking oil
Directions for Onions
- Take a wok and add half cup of oil over medium-high heat
- Fry them well until their color become reddish brown
- Put out them from oil
Directions for Beef
- Take a large size wok and add half cup of oil over medium-high heat
- Now add chopped tomatoes, green chilis, garlic, and ginger paste
- Add salt, red, black pepper and cook them well until these ingredients become paste
- Add coriander powder and boneless beef and cook them well
- Now add bay leafs and 2 teaspoons of beef biryani masala and cook them well
- Now Add 1 cup of yogurt in these well-cooked ingredients
- Now cook beef for 20 to 30 minutes make normal low-level gravy for rice
- Now add boiled rice on cooked beef/mutton and make a layer of white boiled rice and cover them for 10 minutes over low heat
- After 10 minutes mix rice layer with cooked beef layer and your beef/mutton biryani is ready.
You can serve this delicious dish with raita and salad for more taste. People is South Asian countries like to eat this recipe with raita and salad. Some people include fried potatoes in this recipe for extra taste. You can check our other biryani recipe “Chicken Biryani Recipe”.
Mutton biryani recipe Nutritional Information
Mutton biryani is full of healthy nutritional ingredients that include healthy calories, vitamins, and other things. Here, we will tell you about nutritional information of this recipes.
|Total Calories||3,000||Sodium||624 mg|
|Total Fats||132 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||60 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||168 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||288 g|