Molten lava cake is the most popular and yummilicious dessert that combines flour, butter chocolate, etc. The name of that dish derives from the dessert’s liquid chocolate center and it has more names like chocolate moelleux, chocolate lava cake, and chocolate fondant. This is basically a French recipe and this recipe is famous all over the world. Lava cake is specially made on special occasions like Birthday parties, Friends Gathering, Eid days, Weddings. Some people eat those delicious desserts after the meal as well without any occasion. Lava cake is full of calories as you can see in the nutrition chart which is mention below. It has Protein, Vitamins, Iron, Carbohydrates, Saturated Fats, Polyunsaturated Fat, Sodium, Potassium, and many more.
Molten Lava Cake Recipe
Here we tell you the recipe of Molten Lava Cake. A simple recipe but OH so yummy Enjoy!
Ingredients for the Recipe
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp powdered Sugar + Icing sugar for sprinkle as a dressing
- 2 tbsp all-purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 4 ounces chopped Dark Chocolate
Provide: 2 serving
Directions for the Recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F or 220 C and grease two 7 inches small cups with butter, sprinkle icing sugar in that greasy cups, and place these cups into baking pan and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate now, add the chopped chocolate into a safe bowl and put it into the microwave oven for almost 30-40 seconds. Now stir it well until it’s come into completely melted form.
- Take a medium-size bowl, add the butter and sugar combine and mix them with a beater machine or you can use a rubber spatula for this purpose as well. The mixture should be thoroughly in a combined and smooth consistency, not bumpy
- Add 2 eggs into the butter and sugar mixture and mix it with the beater until everything gets mixed well. After a few seconds, the mixture will turn into foam
- Now add the salt and all-purpose flour in that mixture and mix it by folding with spatula gradually, after that use beater for further mixing and until it gets converted into a smooth batter.
- Now add chocolate and mix it with the rubber spatula continuously while adding chocolate and fold together until you have a uniform batter.
- Add that batter into greased cups and place them into the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. The edges should be hard but the center will be soft and fluffy. Now run a knife around the edges of cups to invert the cake into a plate.
- You can garnish this molten lava with icing sugar, berries, or whatever you want. And serve it now
For make Molten Lava Cake more delicious serve it with Ice-Cream as well
|Total Calories||1160||Sodium||1110 mg|
|Total Fats||63 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||31 g||Total Carbs||145g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||13 g|
Check our other recipes: Chocolate Souffle Recipe