Everyone like to eat yogurt and use this ingredient in different recipes during cooking. People love to eat yogurt with different recipes for a different taste. Here, we will tell you about a recipe which is made from yogurt and used on different dishes for healthy and delicious taste, this recipe is known as a “Mint Raita Recipe”. You can make this recipe within a short time 5 to 6 minutes.
Mint raita recipe or Pudina raita recipe & Nutritional information
Mint raita recipe is also known as a pudina recipe. This recipe is famous South Asian countries like Pakistan and India. People like to eat this recipe with different recipes like chicken biryani, chicken pulao, fish fry, and with other different recipes. This recipe is full of healthy ingredients and you can make this recipe in different flavors according to your taste. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe using different healthy ingredients.
- 1 cup of thick yogurt/dahi
- 2 chopped small green chilis
- 1 cup of mint and coriander leaves
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Cumin seeds powder ½ tsp
- 2 tsp spoon chopped red onion
- Wash mint and coriander leaves and them in a blender.
- Add 2 chopped small green chiles in the blender.
- Now add cumin seed powder in these ingredients.
- Add salt according to your taste and blend these ingredients well by putting 2 tsp of water.
- Now put this paste in a bowl and add a full cup of thick yogurt and mix them well with spoon and your mint raita recipe is ready to serve.
You can serve this recipe with different dishes like Potato patties, spring rolls, chicken rolls and biryani recipe. In, Asian countries mostly people serve this recipe with every dish for extra taste. Here, you can check our recipes that you can eat with this recipe like Chicken Biryani, Mutton Biryani, Chicken Rolls, and Mutton Rolls etc.
Mint raita recipe or Pudina raita recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the ingredients that are used in this recipe.
|Total Calories||220||Sodium||390 mg|
|Total Fats||11 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||5 g||Total Carbs||20 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||2 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||11 g|