Today, we are going to tell you about a delicious recipe related to rolls known as minced beef rolls.This recipe is full of healthy ingredients that include minced beef which is fried with different ingredients.You can make this recipe within 60 minutes to 1.5 hours.
Minced beef rolls recipe & Nutritional information
Minced beef rolls are also known as a Keema Rolls. A famous dish in South Asian countries including European countries. You can use different types of Minced beef in this recipe like Camel beef, Goat beef, and Cow beef. Here, we will tell you how to cook this recipe within a given time.
- 1kg Minced beef
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 1 chopped red onion
- 6 chopped green chilies
- 2 Teaspoon garlic paste
- Egg rolls sheet or roll sheets
- Olive oil 3tb spoon
- Cooking oil 1 small cup
- Red chili 2 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
Directions for Minced Beef
- Take a pot and put 1kg keema and 1 glass of water over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped tomatoes and red onions.
- Add chopped green chilies and garlic paste.
- Add red pepper/chili and salt.
- Boil minced beef with all ingredients until water is dry and all ingredients totally mix well with minced beef.
- After this add cooking oil and fry the minced beef until all the ingredients become part of minced beef.
- This procedure will take total 1 hour to make fried minced beef.
Directions for Minced Beef rolls
- Take 10 to 15 egg rolls sheet or rolls sheet.
- Add 2 to 3 tbs spoon of fried minced beef in each roll sheet.
- Add oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Roll the minced beef in the roll sheets.
- Add Rolls one by one in heated oil and fry the minced beef rolls.
- Fry these rolls until the color of these rolls become golden brown.
You can serve these rolls with ketchup or mayonnaise using green chili paste for more taste.
Minced beef rolls Nutritional information
|Total Calories||1,220||Sodium||1,600 mg|
|Total Fats||45 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||121 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||101 g|