Everyone like to drink milk because milk is a big source of protein and calcium which is a necessary need of a human body. Here, we will tell you about a recipe in which we use milk to make this recipe is called a Milk Bread Recipe full of milk and other healthy ingredients. you can make this recipe within a short time.Here, we will tell you about this recipe how to cook.
Milk bread recipe & Nutritional information
Milk bread recipe is a famous recipe all over the world mostly people prefer to eat milk bread in breakfast. The main ingredient of this recipe is milk which is a huge source of calcium and protein. You can make this recipe at home easily by using following ingredients within no time.
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp castor sugar
- 1 tbsp white butter
- Salt just for taste
- 3 cups of plain flour
- 1/2 tbsp yeast
- Take a pan add milk, castor sugar, butter, yeast and salt and heat them lightly.
- Add the above-heated milk in the plain flour and make its soft dough.
- Grease a contain and add dough in this container and leave this for a while.
- After that grease a double bread box or container and add dough in this container and spread this dough.
- Cover this container before placing in the oven.
- Now put this container in the oven for 45 minutes at 357 degrees.
- After 45 minutes take out the bread contain from the oven.
- Cover this bread with a clean kitchen cloth and let it cool.
- Now your bread is ready to serve before serving this bread brush it with milk.
You can eat this bread with the omelet or fried egg by using butter or anything else that you want to use while eating this bread like jam or tomato ketchup.
Milk bread recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe that how much one piece of milk bread contain nutrients.
1 piece of bread Nutritional information
|Total Calories||173||Sodium||428 mg|
|Total Fat||5 g||Potassium||96 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||28 g|
|Polyunsaturated||2 g||Dietary Fibers||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||1 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||4 g|