Italian Fast food very delicious due to their ingredients and healthy calories that a recipe have. Here, we will tell you about a homemade fast food Italian recipe called Meatball Sandwich. You can make this recipe easily within a given time 50 to 60 minutes approximately.
MeatBalls Sandwich Recipe & Nutritional Facts
MeatBall Sandwich is a fast Italian recipe which is mostly famous in European countries like Spain, France, and Italy. People like to eat this dish my making meatball in tomato sauce which is full of healthy ingredients.
Here, We will tell you about this recipe how to cook this delicious dish.
we will tell you directly how to make a Meatball Sandwich because we have already given our MeatBall recipes, Here you can Get MeatBalls Recipe.
- 2 to 3 bun
- Chopped green cabbage
- Green Chili paste ( According to your taste)
- 3 to 4tb spoon Cooking or Olive Oil
- Add Olive oil in a pan over Medium-High heat
- Little fry both sides of bun by cutting them from the middle
- Now add Meatballs in buns with Italian sauce
- Now add some chopped green cabbage on meatballs
- Add some mayonnaise according to your taste
- Add some green chili paste for spice flavor
- Now add cheese for creamy taste in sandwich
- Your Meatballs Sandwich is ready with cheesy flavor
Here, we already provide Meatballs recipe on our blog you can get our “MeatBalls Recipe”.
You can serve this fast food dish with ketchup and other ingredients that you want to add with this dish for more taste.
This fast food recipe is famous in Asian countries Like Pakistan, and India etc.
Meatball Sandwich with Nutrition Information
This fast food is recipe is full of healthy ingredients, Here we will tell you about the nutrition information of this recipe. This recipe is made up of from MeatBalls which is full of health proteins and calcium plus vitamins.
Here below we will provide you nutrition information of this recipe.
|Total Calories||438||Sodium||648 mg|
|Total Fats||21 g||Potassium||474 mg|
|Saturated||8 g||Total Carbs||33 g|
|Polyunsaturated||2 g||Dietary Fibers||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||8 g||Sugar||8 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||28 g|