Mango is the king of all fruits, everyone like to eat this fruit and also like eat different recipes made from this fruit. Here, we will tell you and a very healthy and delicious recipe made from this fruit which is called Mango ice cream recipe. You can make this recipe at home by using 3 ingredients only within a short 20 to 30 minutes approximately.
Mango Ice cream recipe & Nutritional information
Mango ice cream is a famous ice cream in all ice cream flavors and people like to eat this flavor in the summer season. Mango ice cream flavor is famous all over the world, here we will tell you about the recipe of mango ice cream recipe that you can easily make at home.
- 1 kg mangoes
- 1 liter condensed milk
- Chilled cream equal to the milk
- 1 drop yellow food color
- Take a bowl and put out mango pulp from mango.
- After this put these mango pulps in the blender and blend them well that it will become in the form of the paste.
- Now take a bowl and put chilled cream in the bowl with condensed milk and mix these ingredients well until they become thick this will take 10 minutes.
- Now put the paste of mango pulps in the thick mixture of the cream and condensed milk and mix them well for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now put one drop of yellow food color and mix well with the mixture.
- Now put this mixture in an airtight container and cover this container in the freezer for 6 hours and after every hour stir this mixture.
You can serve this recipe with different ingredients you can also add some chocolate or dry fruits according to your flavor. Here, you can check our other ice cream recipe like “Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe”.
Mango ice cream recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this delicious and healthy recipe that you can easily make at your home.
Serving 1 person 1 Cup
|Total Calories||260||Sodium||80 mg|
|Total Fat||14 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||8 g||Total Carb||30 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fibers||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||26 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||4 g|