Everyone love to eat different dessert especially after the meal during pleasant events in their surroundings. Today here, we will tell you about a very delicious recipe known as a mango cheese ring recipe, which has different taste in desserts and this recipe is famous all around the world especially in India and Pakistan and you can make it within 15 to 20 minutes.
Mango cheese ring recipe & Nutritional information
Mangos are rich in fruits with unique flavor, fragrance, taste, and heath promoting qualities. Mango is one of the delicious seasonal fruits which can be used in functions, parties and at home mostly in the summer season. Mango is originated from the sub-Himalayan plains of the Indian subcontinent. You want to enjoy eating mango with different recipes so here we tell you about the recipe of Mango cheese ring with cream.
- 1 Mango jelly
- 1 cup mango juice
- 1 cup mango cubes
- ½ cup castor sugar
- ½ tsp Mango essences
- 200 gm cream
- 1 tsp gelatin powder
- 8-ounce cheese
- Put mango jelly in warm water and leave it till set.
- Now put gelatin in mango juice and mix it.
- Mix all ingredients castor sugar, cheese, mango essence, mango jelly, and gelatin.
- Put cream on it with mango cubes in a container of circle shape and leave it for two hours to set in the fridge.
- Use cheese and cream for garnishing.
- The recipe is ready to serve after two hours.