Now, the summer season is to start and everyone like to drink different cold drink recipes in different flavors it can be in the form of milkshake or any kind of soft drink. Here, we will tell you about a recipe of drink full of healthy ingredients known as a Lemon-lime soda recipe or lemon juice recipe. You can make this recipe within 5 to 10 minutes at home.
Lemon-lime soda recipe & Nutritional information
Lemon-lime soda recipe or juice recipe is a famous South Asian countries recipe full of healthy ingredients. People of Pakistan and India like to drink this recipe mostly in the summer season. This recipe can easily make at home. People like to drink this recipe in South Asian countries in the Holy month of Ramadan.
- 2 glass of water
- 3 Lemons
- Sugar according to your taste
- Salt and black pepper (a pinch just for taste)
- 4 to 5 ice small ice cubes
- Take a jug and 2 glass of water.
- Now add sugar in water and mix them well.
- Cut these lemons into half and put the juice of the lemon in the mixture of water and sugar.
- Now add salt and black pepper according to your taste and mix them well.
- At the end add some ice cubes and serve this lemon soda or juice in glasses.
You can serve this recipe with meal or dinner. This recipe helps you in digestion and also help to control the blood pressure level.For more taste, you can also add some soda according to your taste. Here you can also check our other summer recipes like “Yogurt Drink recipe“
Lemon-lime soda recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information this recipe according to the given ingredients.
|Total Calories||208||Sodium||2,301 mg|
|Total Fats||6 g||Potassium||53 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||19 g|
|Polyunsaturated||2 g||Dietary Fibers||2 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||18 g|