Today I,m going to share with you the use and benefits of lemon in Food recipes and in daily life. Lemons are full of vitamin C rich citrus fruits that enhance your beauty, by rejuvenating skin from within bringing a glow on your face. One of the major health benefits of drinking warm lemon water is that it paves the way for losing weight faster, thus acting as a great weight or fat loss remedy. Here, we will tell you how to use lemon juice in your dishes, because after cooking some meat dishes there is a little smell in these dishes and people feel awkward while eating these recipes. so, here we are going to tell you about that how to use the lemon juice in different dishes with nutritional Information.
Lemon and lemon Juice uses & Nutritional information
Lemon is a fruit full of Vitamin C and there is a lot of benefits of using lemon in different things or ways. You can use this fruit in different dishes or in other ways to take the advantages from this fruit. Here, we will tell you about the general advantages of this fruit plus the advantages in recipes.
Use of lemon juice in different recipes
You can use this healthy fruit in different ways, for example, you can use this juice in Chicken recipes because after cooking the chicken recipes people feel some kind of smell in chicken recipes to finish this smell just you have to add some lemon juice according to the quantity of recipe cooked. You can use this lemon juice in Fish recipe. Some people like to cook fish gravy recipes but they feel some smell and feel awkward during eating this recipe. so the main solution to finish this smell is simply by adding some lemon juice and cook your recipe.
Benefits of lemon juice
- Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the human body against immune system deficiencies.
- Lemon contains pectin fiber which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial.
- It maintains the pH levels in the human body.
- Having warm lemon juice daily in early morning helps flush out the toxins.
- Help in digestion and encourages the production of bile.
- It is a great source of citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium etc.
- It helps to prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and different diseases.
- It helps to reduce the pain and inflammation in joints and knees.
- The quantity of potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
- It also helps to maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems.
Lemon juice nutritional information
Lemon juice is full of healthy ingredients, here we will tell you about the nutritional information of lemon juice. Here you can also check our other juice recipe and benefits “Dry Prune or Aloo Bukhara juice”.
|Total Calories 29|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fats 0.3 g||0%|
|Saturated fat 0 g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g|
|Monounsaturated fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 2 mg||0%|
|Potassium 138 mg||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber 2.8 g||11%|
|Sugar 2.5 g|
|Proteins 1.1 g||2%|
|Vitamin A||0%||Vitamin C||88%|
|Vitamin D||0%||Vitamin B-6||5%|