Italian dishes are famous due to their taste, every person likes to eat Italian food, Because of their taste and healthy ingredients with a creamy taste. Here, we will tell you about an Italian recipe named “Italian Spaghetti Recipe” full of natural ingredients.
This recipe can easily cook within a short 20 to 25 approximately.
Here we will tell you about this recipe nutrition information which is beneficial for you.
Italian Spaghetti recipe & Nutrition facts
Italian spaghetti is a famous Italian dish due to its taste and ingredients and easy to cook. This recipe is a combination of 2 things sauce and spaghetti. The main thing is the sauce that we have to cook with different ingredients and 2nd thing is spaghetti that we just have to boil and served this dish by putting the sauce on the boiled spaghetti.
Here, we will tell you how to cook this sauce and spaghetti to make Italian spaghetti recipe.
- 200g of minced beef
- 200g of minced pork
- 400-gram spaghetti
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped carrot
- 725g tomato sauce
- 3 to 4 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 chopped cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- black pepper (According to your taste)
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Olive oil
Directions for sauce
- Start by heating oil on over medium heat in a large pan
- Add the chopped onion, and carrots and stir-fry until tender
- Then Add the chopped garlic and cook several minutes longer
- when onions is transparent, add the minced beef and the minced pork and cook until brown
- Now add 3 to 4 spoon vinegar and a bay leaf and turn up the heat to high until all the vinegar is evaporated
- Now Set the heat to medium and add tomato sauce, salt, ground black pepper for taste
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thick and flavorful
Directions for Spaghetti
- Bring a large pot of water(with oil and pinch of salt) to a boil
- Add the spaghetti/Pasta and boil the spaghetti
- Now put out the pasta from the pot and dry them
- Drain the spaghetti in a colander and place in a serving plate
- Put the bolognese sauce over the spaghetti
Mostly this dish is only served with the sauce that is cook with this recipe, we can also serve a soft drink with this recipe.
This recipe is also famous in Asian countries like Pakistan mostly people use chopped fry chicken within the spaghetti.
Italian spaghetti nutrition information
This dish is very light and healthy recipe full of healthy ingredients. Ingredients that we use in this recipes is fully natural ingredients like carrots, tomatoes, onions etc.
Here is the nutrition information of this recipe below.
|Total Calories||240||Sodium||450 mg|
|Total Fats||16 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||21 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||4 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||4 g|