There are many types of salads with different taste and touch. Everyone like to eat food salads with their meal, Today we will tell you about a delicious salad recipe know as Italian Pasta Salad recipe.This salad is a combination of health ingredients full of tasty nutritions, that a body required to fulfill his needs. You can make this delicious Italian pasta Salad recipe within 10 to 20 minutes approximately.
This dish is famous all around the world due to healthy and tasty ingredients. Mostly, this salad recipe is served after a meal in south Asian countries. But in Italy and other European countries this dish use as a meal.
Italian Pasta Salad Recipe & Nutrition Facts
Italian Pasta salad is known as Italian salad. This is a famous dish or dessert of Italy that people use as their meal. This salad recipe is also famous in south Asian countries due to his creamy taste. This dish is made with different ingredients full of healthy nutritions it includes boiled pasta, cherry tomatoes, Chopped green and red onions, Mayonnaise, salt, and pepper etc.
Here we will tell you about this recipe and Nutritional Information.
- 4 Cups of Cooked/Boiled Rotini Pasta
- 4 oz of green pepper
- 10 small cherries tomatoes cut in half
- 3 chopped carrots in matchstick shape
- 2 chopped green onions
- 3 chopped red onions
- 7 oz of Mozzarella Cubes
- 1 cup of Italian Dressing
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper according to your taste
- Take a Bowl in Medium Size and Put 4 cups of boiled Rotini Pasta
- add 4 oz of green pepper in a bowl
- Now Add half cut cherries tomatoes
- Add chopped green and red onions
- Add 7 oz of Mozzarella cubes
- Now add 1 cup of Italian dressing and Mayonnaise
- Now mix all these ingredients well like everything is mix with pasta
- After mixing all ingredients add salt and pepper according to your taste
For more taste, you can extra ingredients like boiled chopped chicken and chopped cabbage and cucumber.You can serve this delicious salad with Cream and Juice 2 to 3 person.
People in Italy mostly like to add different kinds of chopped fruits and mix this salad with different fruit’s fresh juice etc.
Italian Pasta Salad Recipe Nutrition Information
Italian pasta salad is full of delicious and juicy ingredients containing healthy nutritions in a huge quantity, which is good for a human health.
Here below we will tell you about the nutrition information of Italian Pasta Salad Recipe.
This dish is full of healthy calories which include sodium, potassium, vitamins, iron, calcium etc
|Total Calories||241||Sodium||523 mg|
|Total Fats||7 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||3 g||Total Carbs||31 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||4 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||13 g|