Italian Pasta recipe and Nutritional facts
People like to eat Italian food because of it’s taste and healthy ingredients along with a creamy texture. Here we will tell you the steps to make an Italian recipe called “Pasta With Marinated Tomatoes and Mozzarella” which is full of flavors and nutrition.
This is an easy to follow recipe which cooks within 20 to 25 minutes approximately.
We will tell you how to make it along with it’s health benefits to make you know your food!
Italian Spaghetti recipe and Nutrition facts
Pasta is a famous Italian food because of its taste, ingredients and easy to cook steps. This recipe is a combination of tomato and mozzarella sauce, with a very uncomplicated method of cooking.
Let us tell you how to cook this delicious dish in the easiest way.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 small sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces bocconcini
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1lb dried fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil
- Salt (according to taste)
- Pepper (according to taste)
Directions of Pasta
- Bring a large pot of water(with oil and pinch of salt) to a boil
- Add the spaghetti/Pasta and boil it
- Now put out the pasta from the pot and dry it
- Drain the pasta in a colander and place it in a serving plate
Mostly this dish is served with the sauce which is cooked in this recipe, we can also serve it with a drink.
This recipe is also famous in Asian countries like Pakistan mostly because people have developed a taste for italian food.
Directions for Sauce
- Start by taking a large bowl
- Gently combine the tomatoes, onions, oil, bocconcini, salt, pepper.
- Set it aside and let it marinate at room temperature for at least 10 minutes.
- Add drained pasta and basil to the marinated tomatoes
- Toss and combine
- Divide among individual bowls.
The longer the tomato mixture marinates, the more flavorful it becomes.. You can spoon it over chicken or warm bread.
It has fresh ingredients which makes it a healthy delight.
Italian pasta nutrition information
It is a very light and healthy recipe which has natural ingredients like tomatoes, onion etc.
Here are some nutritional information about this recipe!