Seafood is one of the essentials to make our diet healthy. The proteins, fibers and other healthy nutrients in it, act as a building factor of our bodies. People all around the world consume seafood and have different methods to make it depending on their traditions and styles. The most healthy way to take any kind of meat is by grilling it. Here is a easy to make , delicious recipe, which will not only taste good but give you the nutrition your body has been missing.
Grilled Salmon and it’s nutritional facts
Salmon is jam packed with essential nutrients like vitamins, good fats, minerals and protein. What makes it even more healthier is grilling the salmon, as it takes away almost all the extra calories and leave you with the nutrients you need. Now let us learn how to make this tasty yet super healthy dish in few easy steps. Enjoy!
Ingredients for the Recipe
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 and ½ pounds of salmon fillets
- Salt ( according to taste)
- ⅓ cup of water
- ⅓ cup of soy sauce
- Lemon pepper (according to taste)
- Garlic powder (according to taste)
Directions for the Recipe
- Take salmon fillets and season it with salt, lemon pepper,and garlic powder
- Take a bowl, add soy sauce, brown sugar, water,vegetable oil and stir until sugar gets dissolved
- Put the fillets in a large resealable plastic bag with soy sauce mixture and seal.
- Turn to coat and put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours
- Preheat grill ( medium heat), and lightly oil the grill grate.
- Place salmon on preheated grill, discarding marinade.
- Cook salmon ( 6-8 minutes each side) until it flakes easily with a fork.
Use aluminum foil to cover the fish. It would keep it moist and cook it evenly.
Grilled Salmon and it’s nutritional information
|Total Calories||241||Sodium||62 mg|
|Total Fats||14 g||Potassium||694 mg|
|Saturated||6 g||Total Carbs||91g|
|Polyunsaturated||2 g||Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||28 g|
Check out our other home made, Healthy fish recipes Crispy Fish Fry Recipe