Everyone like to eat fresh fruit and dry fruit and if we mix them with cream it becomes creamy and delicious recipe full of healthy nutrients. Here, we will tell you about a recipe full of healthy ingredients and famous all over the world know as a Fruit and dry fruit cream salad recipe. You can make this recipe at home within a short time 10 minutes approximately.
Fruit and dry fruit cream salad recipe & Nutritional information
Fruit and dry fruit cream salad recipe famous in South Asian countries like Pakistan and India including European countries like France, Germany, and Spain. You can easily make this recipe at home with minimum ingredients. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe.
- 1 cream pack
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- 1 cup prepared custard
- 1 tin pineapple
- 6 banana slices
- 6 strawberries chopped into small pieces (According to your choice)
- Cashew 3 tbsp
- Pistachio 3 tbsp
- Walnut 4 tbsp
- Take a bowl and add cream, custard, and sugar and mix them well.
- Now add pineapple, banana, and strawberries and mix them with the mixture of cream, custard, and sugar.
- Now add dry fruits cashew, pistachio, and walnut above the cream fruit salad and mix them well.
- Now put this cream salad in the freezer for 10 minutes and to serve.
You can serve this recipe after a meal as a dessert recipe for different flavor. Here, you can check our other recipe “cream salad recipe“
Fruit and dry fruit cream salad recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of Fruit and dry fruit cream salad recipe according to the ingredients that are used in this recipe.
Servings: 1 Quantity: 1 cup
|Total Calories||400||Sodium||60 mg|
|Total Fats||2 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||96 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fibers||4 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||68 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||0 g|