Today, we are going to tell you about a delicious recipe related to eggs known as a Fried potato egg recipe(aloo anda). This is a South Asian recipe full of healthy ingredients. People of South Asian countries like to eat this dish with Bread, Roti, Naan, and chapati etc. You can make this dish within 20 to 30 minutes approximately.
Fried potato egg recipe(Aloo anda) & Nutritional information
This recipe is famous in South Asian Countries like Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. Here, we will tell you about this recipe how to cook this recipe within a short time using different ingredients.
- 4 medium size potatoes
- 1 chopped red onion
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 3 chopped green chilies
- Half cup of oil
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Red pepper ( According to your taste)
- Black pepper ( According to your taste)
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
Directions for Potatoes
- Peel and Cut potatoes in small slices and wash them.
- Add oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped tomatoes and onions.
- Add chopped green chilies and ginger, garlic paste.
- Add salt and pepper and cook these ingredients for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Now Potatoes in this mixture and cook them well.
Directions for Eggs
- Take a small bowl add eggs.
- Mix them well for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add this mixture in fried potatoes wok over Low-Medium heat and fry them well until eggs mixture cook well with fried eggs.
- Your Fried potatoes and egg recipe is ready.
People in South Asian countries like to eat this dish with chapati and some people use this recipe in Breakfast with bread and also eat this recipe for lunch. You can check our other egg recipe like “Egg curry Recipe”.
Fried potato egg(Aloo anda) Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe.
|Total Calories||160||Sodium||150 mg|
|Total Fats||7 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||22 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||12 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||3 g|