Everyone like to eat eggs in different forms like boiled eggs and fried eggs. Today we will tell you about an egg recipe full of healthy and natural ingredients known as Egg curry recipe. You can make this recipe within 30 to 40 minutes approximately.
Egg curry recipe & Nutritional information
Egg curry is a famous South Asian recipe full of healthy ingredients famous due to its creamy taste mostly people of Pakistan, India and Bangladesh like to eat this recipe with white boiled rice and roti or naan etc.
This recipe is very easy to cook within a short time. Here, we will tell you how to cook this healthy dish and nutritional information of this recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 2 chopped medium size red onion
- 3 chopped green chilis
- Salt and red pepper (According to your taste)
- 1 to 2 cup of yogurt
- Chopped green coriander leaves
- Half Cup of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic and Ginger Paste
Directions for eggs
- Take a wok and put 4 cups of water over medium heat.
- Add 4 eggs and boiled them for 10 to 15 minutes.
Directions for egg curry
- Take a wok and add oil over a medium heat.
- Now chopped tomatoes and red onions in heated oil.
- Add 1 teaspoon ginger, garlic paste and Chopped green chilis.
- Now cook these ingredients until they become paste.
- After this add yogurt according to your taste how much gravy you want to make.
- Now cook these ingredients and mix them well for 5 to 10 minutes and make thick how much you want.
- After this add 4 boiled eggs and chopped coriander leaves and your egg curry is ready.
Egg curry recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of Egg curry recipe.
|Total Calories||293||Sodium||423 mg|
|Total Fats||22 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||11 g||Total Carbs||1 g|
|Polyunsaturated||3 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||4 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||20 g|