People like to eat different types of chicken recipes. Here, we will tell you about a delicious South Asian recipe known as a Chicken korma recipe. This recipe easily cooked within 45 to 55 minutes.
Easy chicken korma recipe & Nutritional information
Chicken korma recipe is also known as a chicken curry recipe. This recipe is famous in South Asian countries like Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. People serve this recipe with rice in Bangladesh and India and, in Pakistan. Here we will tell you how to cook this recipe within a given time.
- 3 chicken boneless chest in small pieces
- 5 chopped tomatoes
- 3 chopped red onions
- 2 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 to 2 cup of yogurt
- Salt (Add according to your taste)
- Red Pepper ( Add according to your taste)
- 3 chopped green chilis
- Black pepper according to your taste
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Take a full-size wok and add oil over a medium-high heat.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and red onions.
- Add 2 teaspoons of ginger and garlic paste.
- Add chopped green chilis.
- Cook all of these ingredients until their mixture turns into a paste ( 10 to 15 minutes).
- Now add chicken with cooked paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now Add 2 cups of water.
- Add black pepper and salt with yogurt.
- Cook them for 25 to 30 minutes until the mixture becomes thick.
- After 25 to 30 minutes add ground coriander, lemon juice and mix well.
- At the end add some chopped green Coriander leafs and your chicken korma is ready to serve.
One thing that you should have to note during the cooking of this dish add water according to your taste how much gravy you want but also you have to increase the yogurt quantity and cook very smoothly because chicken is cook very fastly and become soft.
Easy chicken Korma recipe nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the Nutritional Information of Easy chicken Korma recipe. You can check our other chicken recipes like “Chicken Karahi“.
|Total Calories||166||Sodium||4 mg|
|Total Fats||10 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||5 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||13 g|