The most traditional sweet recipes are those which involve chocolate in them, Double Chocolate cookies are amongst them. People all around the world use chocolate based desserts.Today we are going to teach you to make the famous chocolate cookies which are surprisingly easy to make at home within 30 to 40 minutes approximately.
Double chocolate cookies recipe and it’s nutritional information
Chocolate cookies are something people who have a sweet tooth just can’t deny. It’s easy to make and delicious to eat. Now let us show how easy it is to make this delicious dessert in few easy steps. Happy cooking everyone!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups of self-raising flour
- Half cup oil
- 100 grams milk chocolate
- Handful chocolate drops
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- Take 2 eggs,1 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, half cup vegetable oil and mix them all together.
- Take 50 grams of cocoa powder,100 gram of melted milk chocolate ( add some oil and cook until it melts), 2 cups of self-raising flour, handful milk or white chocolate drops and add these into the mixture.
- Knead the cookie dough with your clean hands
- Use flour when needed it can get sticky or use a food mixer
- Take greaseproof paper, place it on a baking tray, make round balls of the cookie dough and place it on the tray
- Press with a spoon or fork gently
- Bake for 15 minutes on 180C in a preheated oven. They are ready to be served
Taking cookies with milk is the most recommended way to enjoy them. You can serve them after your meal or when your kid’s ask for a snack.
Double chocolate cookies recipe and it’s nutrition information
Here is the nutritional information of the recipe we just learned how to make
|Total Calories||150||Sodium||75 mg|
|Total Fats||6 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||3 g||Total Carbs||20g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||9 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||2 g|
you can also check out our chocolate Dip cupcake recipe & nutritional facts