Chicken is an ingredient which is consumed all around the world by mixing and matching it with different ingredients depending on the taste of the region. It is paired with all kinds of sweet and salty components to add a certain twist to it. Here we are going to teach you a recipe which is easy to cook and unique in taste.
Crunchy French Onion Chicken and it’s Nutritional Facts
People take chicken as a source of protein and other important nutrients. In addition to it being healthy, it is considered to be the most delicious of all kinds of meat. Almost all the cultures around the world enjoy it in different forms and agree on its importance in one’s diet. Here we are going to teach you a recipe which involves chicken as core elements along with other healthy and yummy ingredients. It takes about 30-40 minutes to cook and fulfils your health and taste requirements. Enjoy!
Ingredients for the Recipe
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 ⅓ cups of french-fried onions ( crushed)
- ONE pound skinless and boneless chicken breast ( halves)
Directions for the Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F ( 200 degrees C)
- Take a shallow bowl, spread crushed onions.
- Take another bowl and add beaten egg into it
- Dip chicken into beaten egg and press into crushed onions
- Tap chicken gently to let the loose pieces fall away.
- Put the breaded chicken on a baking sheet
- Bake chicken until no longer pink in the centre and juices run clear ( about 20 minutes)
Tips for the Recipe
Fold it in an aluminium foil to make sure it cooks properly and evenly throughout.
Crunchy French Onion Chicken and it’s nutritional facts
|Total Calories||591||Sodium||22 mg|
|Total Fats||0 g||Potassium||32 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||91g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||16 g|
Check out our more Recipes Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe