Here, we go today I’m going to share a very crispy and delicious recipe full of crispy taste. You can make this recipe within 20 to 25 minutes approximately. This Crispy recipe is known as a Crispy French Fries Recipe Fries. This recipe is famous all over the around the world due to its crispy taste. Here, we will tell you about this recipe how to cook by using given ingredients.
Crispy french fries recipe & Nutritional information
French fries is a famous recipe of France full of healthy ingredients and easy to cook. People like to eat this recipe because of crispy taste. This recipe is in the top lists of fast food menus. People mostly like to eat this dish in restaurants because of ingredients that are used to make this recipe.
- 4 Medium Size Potatoes
- 1 Teaspoon salt ( You can add according to your taste)
- Half cup of Rice and Cornflour mixture
- Cooking Oil
Directions for potatoes
- Peel and cut tomatoes in French Fries shape.
- Put these fries in a bowl with water until oil is heating up.
- Now Put out the potatoes from the water and dry them.
- Put these Potatoes in a Bowl and Add flour mixture.
- Add salt according to your taste.
- Mix all of these ingredients well.
- Now put these fries in heated cooking oil.
- Fry these Potatoes fries until they become golden brown.
You can serve this recipe with tomato ketchup and green chili sauce or Mayonnaise. Mostly this recipe is served with different burger recipes. This recipe is famous mostly in European countries like France, Italy, England, and Canada. In south Asian countries people also like to eat this recipe. You can check our other fast recipes like “Beef burger” and “Chicken Burger“.
Crispy french fries Nutritional information
This French recipe is full of healthy nutritional ingredients and easy to cook. Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe.
|Total Calories||175||Sodium||10 mg|
|Total Fats||3 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||30 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||8 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||8 g|