People Like to eat different kinds of fish dishes, Fish recipes are famous all around the world and every person likes to eat fish. Here we will tell you about a delicious and crunchy dish of fish, called crispy fish fry recipe.
This dish is famous all around the world and very easy to cook within a short time approximately 20 to 30 minutes. we will tell you about this recipe how to prepare and guide you about the nutrition information of this dish.
Crispy Fish Fry Recipe & Nutrition Facts
Fry fish is a famous dish in south Asian countries including Europe countries London, Canada, France, Italy, and Spain etc. This dish is full of healthy ingredients and no artificial flavor. This dish is made with different ingredients combination salt, lemon juice, red pepper and rice flour and chickpea flour.
Mostly, This dish is served with ketchup and in Asian countries, people like to eat this dish with roti, naan or chapati with the combination of green chili paste plus a soft drink to digest this healthy dish.
Here we will tell you about this crispy fish fry recipe, how to prepare this healthy dish within a short time.
- 1 Kg boneless fish full dry in small cube pieces
- 1 kg/liter ghee or oil
- 4tb spoon of lemon juice
- 4tb spoon onion and ginger paste
- Red pepper (According to your taste)
- Salt (According to your taste)
- 1 cup rice flour and chickpea flour
- 1tb spoon Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- 2tb spoon ajwain
Directions for fish
- Take a bowl add fish with paste of onion and garlic and lemon juice and mix them well
Directions for Paste and Fish
- Now take a bowl add 1 cup rice and chickpea flour
- Now add red pepper, Salt in flour according to your taste
- Add 1tb spoon cumin seeds and 2tb spoon ajwain
- Now add water and mix these ingredients well and make a paste, the paste should be medium thick.
- Add all the fish in the paste and mix them well
- Putt oil/ghee in a wok on medium-high heat
- Put fish pieces one by one in oil and fry them until their color become golden brown
You can serve this dish with ketchup and mayonnaise, People mostly in south Asian countries like Pakistan, Indian and Bangladesh eat this dish with roti, Naan, and chapati with Raita or paste of green chili etc.In Bangladesh, people like to eat this fish dish with boiled white rice using raita which is a combination of red chili and mint paste. Fish is a recipe of full with healthy ingredients that include proteins and calories that are good for our health.
Crispy Fish Fry recipe with Nutritional Information
Crispy fish fry recipes is a full healthy dish, with healthy ingredients.This dish includes healthy nutritions like proteins, Vitamins, Iron etc. Here we will tell you about this Nutritional information with quantity how much this dish contain.
|Total Calories||267||Sodium||174 mg|
|Total Fat||15 g||Potasium||437 mg|
|Saturated||3 g||Total Carbs||9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||4 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||7 g||Sugar||1 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||22 g|