People like to eat different types of crispy dishes like crispy fish fry, crispy fried chicken etc. Here, we will tell you about a crispy and delicious recipe you can cook this recipe within a short time 30 to 40 minutes known as Crispy Chicken Rolls.
Crispy chicken rolls & Nutritional information
Crispy chicken roll recipe is also known as a chicken roll recipe. This recipe is famous due to its healthy ingredient full of healthy calories etc.
This recipe is famous all around the world mostly in South Asian and European countries that include Pakistan, China, India, United state and other countries.
Here, we will tell you about this recipe how to cook this recipe. We use minced fried chicken in rolls you can get this recipe from our blogger recipes “The Amazing Chicken Keema Recipe”. Here, we just tell you how to make rolls and what ingredients are needed.
- 4 to 6tb spoon corn flour and rice flour
- 2 to 3 teaspoon Olive oil
- Egg roll sheets or roll sheet
- Cooking oil
- Fried Minced Chicken
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
Directions for rolls
- Take 4 to 5 egg rolls sheet.
- Put 2 to 3 spoons of Minced fried chicken on each roll.
- Roll all of them one by one.
- Now put some olive oil using a brush on these rolls.
- Now take a bowl and mix corn and rice flour.
- In the last stage now sprinkle the mixture of flour on both sides of roll.
- Take a wok and add some cooking oil to fry these chicken roll.
- After Heating oil on medium, high heat put rolls one by one in heated oil.
- Now fry these until their color become golden brown.
- Your Crispy Chicken rolls are ready.
You can serve this recipe with ketchup of mayonnaise.This recipe is famous in South Asian and European countries like Pakistan, India, and United states, and Australian. You can serve this dish with soft drinks like sprite, coke, and Pepsi etc.
Crispy chicken rolls and Nutritional information
Crispy chicken rolls are full of healthy ingredients including chicken and other ingredients. Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe.
|Total Calories||388||Sodium||710 mg|
|Total Fats||10 g||Potassium||415 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||30 g|
|Polyunsaturated||3 g||Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Monounsaturated||5 g||Sugar||1 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||31 g|