Winter season is at his peak, people like to eat crispy and hot recipes full of healthy ingredients and easy to cook. Here, we will tell you a delicious recipe known as crispy aloo pakora recipe. People like to eat this dish in winter or rainy season.People like to eat this dish with naan or roti in Asian countries.
Crispy aloo pakora or fritters recipe & Nutritional information
Crispy aloo pakora recipe is also known as a crispy potato fritters famous dish in South Asian Countries Like Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh etc.Here, we will tell you how to cook this recipe within a short time 35 minutes including Preparation time.
- Half kg potatoes
- two cups of besan
- 5tb spoon rice flour
- Red chili powder (According to your taste)
- Salt (According to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon carom seeds(ajwain)
- half kg/liter ghee or Cooking oil
Directions for potatoes
- Wash and peel the potatoes into thin slices mean in a circle shape.
- Put these slices in a bowl with water otherwise during the preparation time of other ingredients potatoes color change into brownish color.
Directions for paste
- Put besan, rice flour, chili powder, salt, and carom seeds in a bowl.
- Mix these ingredients well properly.
- Add some water in these ingredients mix them with water to make it thick.
- Add water and mix them until the paste becomes medium thick.
Directions for pakora or fritters
- Put oil or ghee in a pan over medium-high heat.
- When oil become hot, now put potato slices one by in paste and make sure that every side of slice should be coated with the paste.
- Now put slices one by one in oil.
- Fry them until their color become golden brown from both sides of potato slice.
You can serve these potato fritters with tomato ketchup or green chili paste by sprinkling spicy powder or chaat masala on potato fritters.
You can also get our crispy dishes like “Crispy Fish Fry Recipe”.
Crispy aloo pakora recipe or fritters nutritional information
Here, below we will tell you about the nutritional information of crispy aloo pakora or potato fritters.
|Total Calories||185||Sodium||0 mg|
|Total Fats||9 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||26 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||3 g|