Everyone love to eat different dessert especially after the meal during pleasant events in their surroundings. Today here, we will tell you about a very delicious recipe known as a chocolate souffle recipe, which has different taste in desserts and this recipe is famous all around the world especially in, France and you can make it within 15 to 20 minutes.
Chocolate souffle recipe & Nutritional information
Souffle is a different dish in desserts. It is presented on special occasions like birthdays, Eid and anniversaries at home, functions and mostly in five-star restaurants. It is an airy cake originated from France. French Chefs are popular in baking and cooking continental dishes. It is made up from two main components egg white and egg yolk. It contains two elements pudding and crème pastries. Here, we tell you about the recipe of Chocolate Soufflé.
- 4 Eggs
- 3 + 3 ounce Sugar
- 8 ounces Fresh cream (whipped)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp heaped Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp Gelatin powder
- In a pan mix egg yolks with sugar, cocoa powder, and 1 cup milk, cook over low heat, stir continuously till the mixture is thick.
- Dissolved gelatin powder in half cup of warm water.
- Remove from flame, add in dissolved gelatin and vanilla essence.
- Now beat egg white with sugar till fluffy and very lightly put chocolate powder, also fold in whipped cream, mix all very lightly (do not use beater, use wooden spoon or spatula to mix)
- Set in a plastic bowl for 2 hours in the freezer.
- Remove to a serving platter, decorate with fresh cream.
Chocolate souffle recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe.
|Total Calories||89||Sodium||235 mg|
|Total Fats||3 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fibers||2 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||1 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||4 g|