Everyone like to eat chocolate, but if we mix chocolate with milk and cream that thing will make yourself mouth watering. Here, we will tell you about a delicious and creamy recipe known as a Chocolate milkshake with ice cream recipe. You can make this recipe within a short time 5 to 10 minutes approximately.
Chocolate milkshake with ice cream recipe & Nutritional information
Chocolate milkshake with ice cream recipe is also known as a chocolate shake recipe famous all over the world. This recipe is famous European countries, people like to drink this recipe as a sweet dessert. You can make this recipe at home easily. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe according to the given ingredients.
- 50 gm chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 to 3 scoop ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoon cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips to garnish
- Take a blender and add 50 gm chopped semisweet chocolate.
- Now add 1 tablespoon cocoa powder.
- Mix these ingredients well for 40 to 50 seconds.
- After mixing these ingredients now add 1 cup of milk and mix them for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now after this add 3 to 4 tablespoon ice cream and mix them well for 2 minutes.
- Now put this mixture in a glass and add ice cream and garnish with chocolate chips.
For more chocolate flavor you can add more chocolate to make this shake more chocolatey. Here, you can also check our other shake recipe like “Strawberry Milkshake Recipe“.
Chocolate milkshake with ice cream recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to their ingredients.
|Total Calories||1,939||Sodium||1,420 mg|
|Total Fats||53 g||Potassium||5,936 mg|
|Saturated||19 g||Total Carbs||201 g|
|Polyunsaturated||3 g||Dietary Fiber||17 g|
|Monounsaturated||1 g||Sugar||18 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||162 g|