Everyone like to eat ice cream in different flavors according to their taste, but if we add some chocolate in this recipe this will make ice cream more delicious and healthy. Here, we will tell you about a famous recipe of ice cream known as a chocolate ice cream recipe. Today, we will tell you how to make this recipe by using only 3 ingredients at home. You can make this recipe just within a short time 10 to 20 minutes.
Chocolate ice cream recipe & Nutritional information
Chocolate ice cream recipe is a famous ice cream flavor all over the world by using this recipe people make the different type of recipes like chocolate ice cream cake recipe and other many recipes like chocolate ice cream milkshake recipe. This recipe is full of healthy ingredients and easy to make.In, this recipe you don’t need to add eggs.
- 1 liter condensed milk
- Chilled cream according to the quantity of milk.
- 4 to 5tb spoon cocoa powder (Can add according to your flavor)
- Take a bowl but, the first thing that you have to note that put this bowl for half hour or 30 minutes in the freezer before making this recipe.
- Put chilled cream in the bowl and beat this cream with a whisker until the cream becomes thick.
- When cream becomes thick add 4tb spoon of cocoa powder and mix these ingredients well.
- Now add condensed milk according to the given quantity and mix these ingredients well.
- Now add this mixture in a container and cover this container with plastic wrap.
- Now put this container into the freezer for 6 to 8 hours.
You can serve this recipe by adding some chopped dry fruit and other fresh fruits or dry fruits according to your taste that you want and can add the chocolate chip for more chocolatey flavor.
Chocolate ice cream recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to ingredients that are used in this recipe. Here, you can check our other ice cream recipes like Vanilla Ice cream recipe, strawberry ice cream recipe.
Servings: 1 1 cup
|Total Calories||286||Sodium||101 mg|
|Total Fats||15 g||Potassium||330 mg|
|Saturated||9 g||Total Carbs||37 g|
|Polyunsaturated||1 g||Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Monounsaturated||4 g||Sugar||34 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||5 g|