People like to eat healthy food which is beneficial for their health and full fill their body needs.Chinese food is very famous all around the world and people like to eat Chinese food and want to know their recipes how to make such a delicious recipes within a short time.
Here we will tell you about such a delicious Chinese recipe that everyone wants to cook and eat. This dish is very famous in healthy recipes and contains zero fats and full of vitamins and proteins that a human need. we will guide you about the nutritional information of this dish how this recipe is good for your health and how much it will take a time to cook.
Chinese Pasta Recipe & Nutritional Facts
Chinese pasta is a famous Chinese recipe, famous in china, Singapore and other Asian countries like Pakistan and India due to healthy ingredients and easy to cook. This recipe includes different type of ingredients like ginger, garlic, scallions and soya sauce, you can use different vegetables for making Chinese pasta within a short time approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
Here you go with a quick recipe to cook this delicious dish in a short time.
- 8 ounces of angel hair dry pasta
- 6 chopped stalks of scallion
- 6 chopped slices of ginger
- 6 gloves of garlic
- 6tb spoons of oil
- 6tb spoons of low sodium soya sauce
- A pinch of salt, Pepper
- A pinch of sugar
- Boil water in a pot
- Add a pinch of salt in water during boiling the water
- Put the pasta in boiling water for 4 minutes
- Now Put out the pasta from the pot
- Add 6tb spoon oil in a pot
- Add 6 ginger slices
- Add 6 gloves of garlic
- add 6 chopped green onions and cook these ingredients in oil for 4 to 5 minutes
- now again add 6tb spoon oil in above mixture
- Add a pinch of salt, pepper, and sugar and mix them in mixture
- Now, in the end, add the pasta in these ingredients and cook them for 3 to 4 minutes and enjoy your pasta.
you can serve this recipe with ketchup or add ketchup in the past for more flavor you can add green chili sauce. we can include fried boneless chicken in pasta. This recipe is full of healthy calories that are the necessary need of a human body. This recipe is a low fat dish which is beneficial for a human body.
For more taste, you can serve this dish with soft drink and other herbal drinks like a mint drink.
Nutrition information of Chinese pasta
Chinese pasta is a recipe of healthy nutritions and full of healthy calories, here we will guide you about Chinese pasta nutrition information below.
|Total Calories||117||Sodium||170 mg|
|Total Fat||14 g||Potasium||0 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||23 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||5 g|