Chinese dishes/food is famous due to their taste and health ingredients and the most Chinese food is very light and low-fat calories and full of health nutritions.Here we will tell you about a Chinese delicious recipe known as a Chinese chow mein. This delicious recipe is very famous all around the world including Pakistan, India, America and Nepal. This recipe easily made by everyone within a short time approximately 15 to 20 minutes and this recipe is ready.
Here we will tell you about this recipe how to prepare this dish within a limited time.
Chinese Chow Mein Recipe & Nutrition Facts
Chinese Chow mein are stir-fried noodles, the name being the romanization of the Taishanese chow-mein. The dish is popular throughout the Chinese diaspora and appears on the menus of Chinese restaurants. It is particularly popular in Pakistan, the United States, Britain, Nepal, and India.This dish made by different health ingredient and this dish have two type of Chinese vegetable chow mein and Chinese chicken chow mein. This Dish Chinese chow mein is a combination of different ingredient egg fried noodles, green onions, soy sauce, salt, and carrots for vegetarian and you can add chicken according to your choices.
These two dishes easily cook by any person who wants to cook. simply, the ingredients are same for both chicken and vegetable Chinese chow mein recipe, only the difference is that if add chicken in the vegetable Chinese chow mein then it will become Chinese chicken chow mein.
Here we will tell you recipe ingredients plus nutrition information of this dish.
- 320-gram dry egg noodle
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark/thick soy sauce
- 1tb spoon sugar
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 chopped carrot in long pieces
- 4 chopped green and yellow chives
- fish soya sauce (optional)
1.Add in boiling water
- after boiling the noodle put out and wash in cold water
- after this add 1/2 tbs spoon soya sauce in noodles and mix them
- Add 1/2 teaspoon dark/thick soy sauce in noodles and mix them
- add 1tb spoon sugar in noodles and mix
- Add 1tsp Sesame oil and mix with noodles
- Now add water in a wok and add a pinch of salt boil the water
- Add olive oil in heated pan and chopped carrots and fry them for 10 seconds
- now add chopped green onions and mix them with carrots
- add noodles and mix them with onions and carrots on over med-high heat
- Drizzle some soy sauce (Optional)
- add chopped green and yellow chives and mix them over med-high heat
- Now Add 1tsp Sesame Oil and mix all the ingredients.
so here your vegetarian chow mein is ready to eat for No vegetarian You can add fried spicy boneless chicken instead of chopped green onions and chives. Here you can get our delicious Chinese recipes like Chinese Pasta and Chinese Fried Rice.
Nutrition information of Chinese Chow Mein
Chinese Chow Mein is a recipe of healthy nutritious and full of healthy calories, here will guide you about Chinese Chow Mein nutrition information below.
|Total Calories||516||Sodium||0 mg|
|Total Fat||25 g||Potasium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||61 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||33 g|