People like to eat different spaghetti recipes with different flavors. Here, we will tell you an amazing and easy to cook recipe known as a “Chicken Spaghetti recipe. You can easily cook this recipe within 30 to 40 minutes approximately. You can cook this recipe on different occasions for your loved ones.
Chicken spaghetti recipe & Nutritional information
Spaghetti recipes are famous dishes of Italian menus, people of Italy like to eat this recipe with spaghetti sauce or tomato sauce. You can make this recipe on your loved one’s birthday or on valentine’s day. Here, we will tell you how to cook this recipe within a short time.
- 400 grams spaghetti
- Half kg minced chicken
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 3 chopped green chilies
- 1 chopped tomatoes
- Salt ( According to your taste)
- Red pepper (According to your taste)
- Black pepper ( According to your taste)
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 1 cup of cooking oil
Directions for spaghetti
- Take a wok and add 3 to 4 glass of water over medium-high heat.
- Now add 400-gram spaghetti in boiled water and boiled them for 10 minutes.
- Now put out boiled spaghetti from water and put them in a bowl and dry them.
Directions for minced chicken
- Take a wok and add a half cup of oil over medium-high heat.
- Now add minced chicken with salt, red pepper, chopped tomato and green chilis.
- Fry chicken well until chicken become golden brown.
- Now add lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves and mix them well.
- In the last step add boiled spaghettis and mix them with fried chicken.
- Now add tomato ketchup and mix well with this recipe for Italian taste.
You can serve this recipe with a sweet dessert like “Chocolate covered strawberries recipe“. This recipe can easily cook on special occasions like Valentine’s day and birthday celebration with your family members.
Chicken spaghetti recipe nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this delicious and easy to cook.
|Total Calories||290||Sodium||660 mg|
|Total Fats||13 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||3 g||Total Carbs||24 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||19 g|