Every person likes to eat fast and easy to cook a dish or any Food that they can cook easily. Today, we will tell you about a healthy and full of taste recipe like chicken shawarma it’s Chicken Roll Paratha, the main difference between this dish and chicken shawarma is bread that is used in this recipe, Bread is fried in oil to make it a little bit crunchy. This recipe includes many ingredients which are full of healthy nutritious ingredients, which fulfill the needs of a human body.
You can easily cook this delicious dish at your home within a minimum time(25 to 35 minutes approx).
it is a nutritional recipe with low-fat calories and full of taste.
Here you go with a quick recipe to cook this delicious dish within a minimum time and full of nutritional ingredients.
Chicken Roll Paratha Recipe & Nutritional Facts
This is a wonderful recipe, Chicken Roll Paratha is one of the top hot finger food of Pakistanis, especially Lahoris. We get them in Liberty Market and many other places. Especially this dish is famous in Pakistan and India subcontinent and served with spicy ketchup or podena (mint) chatni and green chili paste. It is made by spicy chopped boneless chicken including fresh onions, cucumber, chopped cabbage and mayonnaise and rolled them in a paratha or you can call this bread fried or cooked with oil in small quantity.
you can make this recipe spicy according to your taste by mixing spicy ingredients in chicken like red pepper or other many ingredients.
- Chopped fried boneless chicken
- Chopped Cucumber
- chopped cabbage
- Red chili (Add according to your taste)
- 4tb spoon oil
- Paste of Green chili 2tb spoon
- Bread (Roti)
- Chopped Onion
- Lemon Juice 2tb spoon
- Black Pepper (According to your taste)
- Mayonnaise (Cream)
- salt (According to your choice)
- Boil the boneless chicken
- Fry boneless chicken and add red pepper and salt according to your taste for 20 minutes
- Add oil in a wok and put bread in wok and fry this for 4 to 5 minutes until bread become reddish brown
- Put out fried bread from the wok
- add chicken on bread according to your need how much you want
- Now add chopped cucumber and cabbage
- Add some cream or mayonnaise on this mixture
- Now add some pickle according to your taste plus chopped onion
- After this step add some mayonnaise or cream
- Now add some green chili paste for spicy taste
- In the last step roll bread around these ingredients
For More Taste, you can serve this dish with green chili paste or ketchup spicy flavor and you can also include different type of soft drinks to serve this dish. You can also use Meat instead of chicken to make roll paratha or mutton keema, according to your taste.
In different areas, different ingredients are used according to their choice many people use only chicken, green chili paste, and cabbage, cucumber and ketchup combination to make this recipe.
Nutritional Information of Chicken Roll Paratha Recipe
Chicken roll paratha is a light nutrition dish with less fat and full of different healthy calorie which is necessary for a human body and good for health. This healthy dish also includes Vitamin A and C, Iron and calcium.
|Total Calories||388||Sodium||710 mg|
|Total Fat||10 g||Potasium||415 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||30 g|
|Polyunsaturated||3 g||Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Monounsaturated||5 g||Sugar||1 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||31 g|