Many Peoples like different types of fried meat or chicken dishes at different occasions or anytime which is easy to cook and good for their health. So, here we go to tell you about a spicy and delicious dish (Pakistani-Indian dish) that you can easily cook with in a minimum time (30 minutes approx). Here, we will tell you about this amazingly delicious recipe of chicken keema and nutritional information.It is a nutritional dish with low calories and full of energy and taste. Mostly in South Asian countries like Pakistan and India, this dish is call chicken keema fry served with raita and Asian salad, roti or naan.
Here you go with a quick recipe to cook this delicious dish in a short time.
The Amazing Pakistani-Indian Chicken Keema Recipe And Nutritional Facts
Chicken keema is also known as a chicken keema fry and chicken keema Tawa fry associated mainly with the south India and Pakistan. It is made by boiled chopped chicken in a pot with a specific amount of tomatoes, green chili, onion, garlic paste combination fry in a specific amount of oil or ghee.
It is often served with naan, roti and also with fried rice and raita which is made from the combination of green chili and mint paste in yogurt, we can also serve salad with this dish for more taste.
Ingredients for Chicken keema recipe
- Half kg chopped boneless chicken
- 5 chopped green chilies
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 2 chopped onions
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Red pepper (according to your taste)
- 3 to 4 spoon chicken masala powder
- 3 to 4tab spoon lemon juice
- 1tab spoon garlic paste
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Peas (Optional if you want to add)
- 8 to 10tab spoon oil or ghee
- Put boneless chicken in a wok without adding water boil this chicken
- Put out the boiled chicken from wok when water is totally dry from the chicken
- Now add chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies, and salt, red pepper
- Add oil 8 to 10tab spoons in that mixture
- Cook that mixture for 10 to 20 minutes until turn into paste
- After 10 to 20 minutes add boiled boneless chicken in that mixture
- Add peas (optional)
- Mix boneless chicken in paste and cook for 10 minutes
- Now add chicken masala or powder according to your taste
- Mix chicken masala with boneless chicken and cook for 20 minutes
- At the end add chopped coriander leaves for taste
- Now add 3 to 4tab spoon lemon juice to make it tastier
For more taste, you can serve this dish with podena (Mint) raita which is a combination of green chili and mint paste including salt and red pepper for spicy taste and mix in yogurt. You can eat or serve this with roti, naan or boiled rice according to the Pakistani and Indian tradition.
You can also use different kinds of soft drinks with this dish during serving or mint drink which is mostly called podena qahwa in Pakistan. In Pakistan this recipe is excessively used by the households and restaurants because people mostly like to eat chicken recipes and as this dish is being used in the making of shawarma and Roll Parathas in different cities of Pakistan, which is also a very famous fast food in Pakistan and all over the world.
Nutritional Information of Pakistani-Indian Chicken Keema Recipe
Chicken keema is a light nutrition dish with less fat and full of different healthy calories which are necessary for a human body and good for health.
|Total Calories||372||Sodium||494 mg|
|Total Fat||26 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||18 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Monounsaturated||4 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||19 g|