Today, we are going to share with you a chicken recipe full of tasty and healthy ingredients cooked with different vegetables, known as a “chicken jalfrezi recipe”. You can cook this recipe within a short 30 to 35 minutes approximately.
Chicken jalfrezi recipe & Nutritional information
Chicken jalfrezi is a famous recipe in South Asian countries like Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh.People like to eat this dish with white boiled rice or with bread like naan, roti etc. You can make this recipe at home with daily use ingredients for different recipes. Here, we will tell you how to cook this recipe.
- 2 boneless chopped chicken chest pieces in the cube shape.
- 2 Shimla chilis chopped in cube shape
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 red onion chopped in cube shape
- A half cup of cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons red pepper
- Half teaspoon black pepper
- Half teaspoon carom seed powder
- Half teaspoon (Can add according to your taste)
- 2tb spoon soya sauce
- Tomato paste a quarter cup
- Tomato ketchup 2tb spoon
- 2tb spoon garlic and ginger paste
- 2tb spoon spicy/Hot tomato sauce
- Take a wok add a half cup of cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Add 2tb spoon garlic and ginger paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Now add chicken and cook well for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now black pepper, salt, carom seed powder and mix them well with chicken.
- Now add 2tb spoon soya sauce and tomato paste and mix them well.
- Add tomato ketchup and spicy/hot tomato sauce mix them all well for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Now add chopped Shimla chilis, tomatoes, and red onion and cook them well for 5 minutes.
You can serve this recipe with white rice, people in Pakistan like eat this dish with bread and in India and Bangladesh people like to eat this dish with white rice.
Chicken jalfrezi recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information if this recipe.
|Total Calories||531||Sodium||838 mg|
|Total Fats||29 g||Potassium||1,039 mg|
|Saturated||8 g||Total Carbs||17 g|
|Polyunsaturated||4 g||Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Monounsaturated||8 g||Sugar||6 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||56 g|