Today, we will tell you about a rice recipe known as a Chicken Biryani Recipe. This recipe is famous in South Asian countries like Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. People like to eat this recipe with raita or yogurt etc. This recipe is famous with different names Hyderabadi Biryani, Bombay Biryani, and other different names. You can cook this recipe within 40 to 50 minutes.
Chicken biryani recipe & Nutritional information
People like to eat this recipe with different taste some people like to add fried potatoes in biryani recipe.Here, we will tell you how to cook this delicious recipe by using given ingredients.
Ingredients for chicken biryani
- 1kg chicken
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander powder
- 1 & half teaspoon salt
- 2tb spoon Red pepper
- 2 teaspoon garlic and ginger paste
- 2 chopped red onions slices
- 1 cup of cooking oil
- 750 gram boiled rice
- 4tb spoon biryani masala
- 2 bay leaf
Direction for red onions
- Take a wok and add a half cup of oil over medium-high heat.
- Add a half cup of chopped onions in heated oil.
- Cook them until dark brown color.
- Put Out them in a bowl after fry.
Direction for chicken
- Put a half cup of in a large wok over medium-high heat.
- Now add 4tb spoon biryani masala and garlic paste in oil.
- Add salt, red, and black pepper.
- Add bay leaf and a half cup of water and cook them for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now add chicken and half cup of water and mix these ingredients and cook them well 20 minutes.
- During cooking of chicken make normal gravy for biryani recipe.
Direction for Biryani
- After cooking the chicken with gravy Now Add boiled rice on chicken.
- Cover them for 10 minutes over Low-medium heat.
- After 10 minutes Now mix them well that all ingredients mix with each other.
- You can also add some pickle for spicy taste and mix with biryani.
In Hyderabadi biryani recipe, fried potatoes are used with chicken for extra flavor. Here you can check our other rice recipes like “Chinese Egg Fried Rice“.
Chicken biryani recipe nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutrition information of this recipe with quantity.
|Total Calories||2,080||Sodium||760 mg|
|Total Fats||68 g||Potassium||2,147 mg|
|Saturated||38 g||Total Carbs||232 g|
|Polyunsaturated||3 g||Dietary Fibers||22 g|
|Monounsaturated||16 g||Sugar||34 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||137 g|